TRANSPORTATION TO, FROM AND AROUND INCLINE VILLAGE, NV
There are Taxi, Uber and Lyft rides available to travel in and around Reno/Incline Village. The best way to get around and experience Lake Tahoe and its activities is to rent a car during your visit. Rental cars are available from the RNO airport and SAC airport. It is recommended if you are flying into SAC to rent a car, see the ALFN Hertz rental car discount below.
Hertz Rental Cars - Use our negotiated corporate discount (daily rate of $40.50 for full size rental car), by using the CDP #: 2025656.
Other Transportation Options
- All Star Taxi (530) 448-2552 www.taxitahoe.com
- High Sierra Taxi (530) 412-1927 www.highsierrataxi.net
- Executive Limousine Service, Inc.(775) 333-3300 www.exlimo.com
- North Lake Tahoe Express runs shuttle service to and from the Hyatt and Reno/Tahoe Airport. For reservations and additional information on Lake Tahoe shuttle transportation, view their website.
**The Hyatt Regency offers a complimentary shuttle service to and around Incline Village as available.
PARKING AT THE HYATT REGENCY LAKE TAHOE RESORT
All parking is outdoor. Nothing larger than a full-size van can be accommodated.
Self Parking $22/Overnight
Valet Parking $32/Overnight
AIRLINE TRAVEL & DISCOUNTED AIRFARE
The closest international airport to the Hyatt Regency is the Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO), at 45 minutes travel time. Sacramento International Airport (SAC) 2 hours 30 minutes travel time. Please allow at least 3 hours of travel time if driving to and from SAC as traffic can be very heavy during the morning and afternoon rush hours.
Delta Airlines - Receive 10% off your Business or Elite Class airfare or 5% off your Economy airfare. Use ticket designator code NMKLW to receive this discount. When booking online, select Book A Trip, click on More Search Options and enter the meeting code in the box provided on the Search Flight page. Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111, Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT. *Please note that there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number.
Southwest Airlines Conference attendees will receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through the ALFN's SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering an 8% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 2% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference.
By flying Southwest Airlines, as an ALFN conference attendee, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to and from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation.
- Don’t have a Rapid Rewards number? No problem. Go to the traveler account in SWABIZ and as you are booking, click “create an account” to get a Rapid Rewards number and add to your booking so you can earn points.
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT