TRANSPORTATION TO, FROM AND AROUND the Hyatt
The best way to get around and experience the area is to rent a car during your visit. Rental cars are available from the Albuquerque (ABQ) airport. See the ALFN Hertz rental car discount below. There are Taxis available, as well as Uber and Lyft rides.
Hertz Rental Cars - Use our negotiated corporate discount (daily rate of $39 for full size sedan rental car), by using the CDP #: 2025656.
Other Transportation Options
UBER & Lyft
PARKING AT THE HYATT RESORT
All parking is outdoor. Self-parking available at no additional cost, Valet parking available.
AIRLINE TRAVEL & DISCOUNTED AIRFARE
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort is located just 25 minutes from the Albuquerque (ABQ) International Airport.
Delta Airlines - Receive 10% off your Business or Elite Class airfare or 5% off your Economy airfare. Use ticket designator code NMKLW to receive this discount. When booking online, select Book A Trip, click on More Search Options and enter the meeting code in the box provided on the Search Flight page. Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111, Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT. *Please note that there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number.
Southwest Airlines Conference attendees will receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through the ALFN's SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering an 8% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 2% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference.
By flying Southwest Airlines, as an ALFN conference attendee, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to and from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation.
- Don’t have a Rapid Rewards number? No problem. Go to the traveler account in SWABIZ and as you are booking, click “create an account” to get a Rapid Rewards number and add to your booking so you can earn points.
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by DOT